One of the reasons I started my #500lunches journey was because I felt the more people I met, the more opportunity I would attract into my life.
Over the past 11 months, I’ve been invited to share my story on radio interviews, on podcasts … and now at the Empowering Leaders Summit.
I was one of the seven leaders who were interviewed. The wonderful Alexandra Egan asked me:
- Why I decided to have lunch with 500 strangers
- How I decide who to have lunch with and how I contact them
- What I’ve learned from the 112 lunches I’ve had so far
- Why networking and leadership go hand in hand
- How I’ve changed during my #500lunches journey
Click here to watch a video recording of the interview.
Leave A Comment